THE FORMER pre-school teaching assistant who bravely battled against cancer passed away this evening (Wednesday May 22) aged just 21.
East Herts village news
Published: Mon 20 May 2013
TWO young men on a golfing break at the Manor of Groves hotel in High Wych have been acquitted by a jury of imprisoning a young woman in their room.
Published: Sat 18 May 2013
MP Oliver Heald has joined forces with Oxo mum actress Lynda Bellingham to celebrate the launch of Carers Week.
Published: Wed 15 May 2013
APPLICATIONS for planning permission have been lodged with East Herts District Council for a first-floor rear extension at 2 Catherine Wheel Cottages in Gravesend, Albury, and for a granny annex at Green
Published: Sat 18 May 2013
THE developer behind new plans for major housing on East Herts farmland north of Harlow has been accused of "desperately trying to breathe some life into a proposal that was dead and buried".
Published: Fri 17 May 2013
A PERRY Green nun was one of hundreds of members of religious orders who challenged MPs to act on global hunger.
Published: Tue 14 May 2013
TWO men on a golfing break at a High Wych hotel dragged a young woman into their room after dinner in the restaurant, a court heard today (Tuesday, May 14).
More East Herts news
- Call for help with Much Hadham Poppy Appeal
- Quiz night in Albury
- Plans for orangery at Widford cottage
- CPRE condemns Harlow North proposals
- Boy, 17, arrested after £50,000 haystack fire at Braughing
- Albury walk raises cash for Hounds for Heroes
- Much Hadham singer raises cash for charity
- Novelist helps celebrate rural living in Hertfordshire
- Man taken to hospital after car overturns in Much Hadham in the middle of the night
- Clock stolen from Much Hadham mansion
- Little Hadham's annual parish meeting is well attended
- You would be barking mad to miss Widford Primary's school fete
- Victim's battle for crash barrier at side of Little Hadham road
- Concerns over Much Hadham pub proposals
- Vintage cars to line up in Hertfordshire for The Flying Scotsman rally
- High Sheriff of Herts honour for Standon's viscountess
- Artist Jenni Kemp has exhibition in Much Hadham
- Firefighters needed at Much Hadham
- Rising Sun shines bright to win CAMRA title
- Pub, restaurant and bed and breakfast plan for former Much Hadham pub
- Duo in court after sniffer dog tracks village car criminals
- Pelham businessman faces £4,515 bill after pallet prosecution by East Herts
- Spring on a snowy day in Much Hadham
- Number plate stolen outside Much Hadham shop
- Motorist rescued from flooded lane in Braughing
- Eleven new retailers size up Bishop's Stortford
- Cafe Masala set to reopen 10 months after fire
- Stansted barrister 'hounded' by RSPCA over allegations of unprofessional conduct
- Stortford family live on £1
- Stortford pub to host music festival in memory of colleague
- School kids educate speeding drivers across East Herts