Charlotte Crosby feels awkward naked
Charlotte Crosby feels awkward when she takes her clothes off.
The 'Geordie Shore' star - who is currently taking part in this year's series of 'Celebrity Big Brother' - is known for her foul-mouthed comments and outrageous behaviour on the reality show, but she admits she feels shy when it comes to baring her flesh on camera because she has body hang ups.
Speaking to Nuts magazine, she said: "I'm the most outgoing person ever. But when I take my clothes off and am in front of a camera I feel a bit different. But everyone picks faults with themselves, don't they?"
The brunette beauty has previously been involved in an on/off relationship with co-star Gary Beadle for a big part of the show's existence, which has led to many dramatic scenes on the MTV programme, but she claims she's not an actress and the emotions on-screen are all real.
She explained: "I think that you just come across on screen as you would in real life. So if you're a bit upset on telly, that comes across. But when you're going out and having fun, getting drunk, that's all real too.
"People love all that, and that's why they love the show. We get under each other's skin sometimes, but that's just life, isn't it?"
- East Herts ready to introduce free short-stay parking and new evening charges in Stortford
- Herts County Council calls for more gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender foster parents and adopters
- Councillor at centre of Causeway court action accuses Stortford civic federation of 'expensive folly'
- Harlow MP Robert Halfon sparks Twitter row over 'scumbag football hooligans' comment
- Civic federation calls on Secretary of State Eric Pickles to delay Stortford North development
- Broken down train causing disruption to rail services between Harlow Town and Bishop's Stortford