Elizabeth Tan: Fans can expect Waterloo Road drama
Elizabeth Tan says fans can expect a lot of drama from her new 'Waterloo Road' character Princess Windsor.
The 27-year-old actress was first introduced towards the end of the last series as Princess, who is married to teacher George Windsor (Angus Deayton), and the brunette beauty admits there will be "lots of tension" in the current season.
She exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "Princess has been so interesting and there is going to be a lot of dramas ahead, I promise you that.
"There will be lots of moments between Princess and George, lots of tension as their relationship gets under stress from him making her do a lot of the work."
Elizabeth thinks it is great how the BBC One show deals with important social issues and revealed Princess and George's troubles will end up affecting other students at the school.
She said: "George is forcing Princess to help him be the Mandarin teacher he can never be and Princess is fighting George to come to terms with his insufficiencies to be a Mandarin teacher.
"He is too stubborn and arrogant to admit to it. So you will see a lot of things and the ramifications of their actions in and out of the school will have a massive impact and may also affect a couple of the other students as well."
The new series of 'Waterloo Road' is on Thursdays on BBC One.
- Nine motorists facing prosecution after jumping traffic lights in Little Hadham in front of police
- Flash floods in Stortford and emergency services called to numerous weather-related incidents across Essex
- Stortford's Hadham Road blocked after car overturns near Tesco
- New permit parking zone could be introduced in Bishop's Stortford following commuter parking complaints
- Plans for 48 apartments on eyesore site in Bishop's Stortford
- County council proposes to withdraw funding for some bus services in Hertfordshire