Elizabeth Tan: Fans can expect Waterloo Road drama
Elizabeth Tan says fans can expect a lot of drama from her new 'Waterloo Road' character Princess Windsor.
The 27-year-old actress was first introduced towards the end of the last series as Princess, who is married to teacher George Windsor (Angus Deayton), and the brunette beauty admits there will be "lots of tension" in the current season.
She exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "Princess has been so interesting and there is going to be a lot of dramas ahead, I promise you that.
"There will be lots of moments between Princess and George, lots of tension as their relationship gets under stress from him making her do a lot of the work."
Elizabeth thinks it is great how the BBC One show deals with important social issues and revealed Princess and George's troubles will end up affecting other students at the school.
She said: "George is forcing Princess to help him be the Mandarin teacher he can never be and Princess is fighting George to come to terms with his insufficiencies to be a Mandarin teacher.
"He is too stubborn and arrogant to admit to it. So you will see a lot of things and the ramifications of their actions in and out of the school will have a massive impact and may also affect a couple of the other students as well."
The new series of 'Waterloo Road' is on Thursdays on BBC One.
- Hunt's Motor Garage, Stortford's oldest car dealership, closing for good
- Stortford's outgoing mayor Cllr Janice Elliott reflects on her year in office
- UKIP's Essex county councillors stage protest against flying of EU flag
- UKIP stages day of action after Sheering MP Robert Halfon's 'Nazis' comment
- Beer we go! Stortford's Wetherspoons pub, The Port Jackson, set to open
- Property prices rise 7% as competition between buyers hots up