Shobna Gulati splits with boyfriend Tony Brown
Shobna Gulati has split from her toyboy boyfriend Tony Brown.
The 46-year-old actress and the 29-year-old 'This Morning' runner have called time on their brief one-year relationship because their 17-year age gap was reportedly posing problems for their romance and their difference in lifestyles is said to have sparked a series of arguments.
A friend told the Daily Star newspaper: "Sadly Shobna and Tony have called it a day. She is very upset as a few months ago she genuinely thought he was the one."
The 'Loose Women' star - who first met the wannabe rapper in the green room of the 'This Morning' set - was spotted getting cosy with her beau at her co-star Denise Welch's wedding in Algarve, Portugal, just two weeks ago, but it appears their break-up has been brewing for a while.
The pal explained: "They had been virtually inseparable while Shobna was working in London on 'Loose Women'. She took him to Denise's wedding in the Algarve and introduced him to her closest friends.
"But a few minor niggles turned into rows and things escalated. She realised they both have and want different lifestyles.
"It turns out the age difference does matter. There is no-one else involved on either side."
- East Herts ready to introduce free short-stay parking and new evening charges in Stortford
- Herts County Council calls for more gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender foster parents and adopters
- Councillor at centre of Causeway court action accuses Stortford civic federation of 'expensive folly'
- Harlow MP Robert Halfon sparks Twitter row over 'scumbag football hooligans' comment
- Civic federation calls on Secretary of State Eric Pickles to delay Stortford North development
- Broken down train causing disruption to rail services between Harlow Town and Bishop's Stortford