Shobna Gulati splits with boyfriend Tony Brown
Shobna Gulati has split from her toyboy boyfriend Tony Brown.
The 46-year-old actress and the 29-year-old 'This Morning' runner have called time on their brief one-year relationship because their 17-year age gap was reportedly posing problems for their romance and their difference in lifestyles is said to have sparked a series of arguments.
A friend told the Daily Star newspaper: "Sadly Shobna and Tony have called it a day. She is very upset as a few months ago she genuinely thought he was the one."
The 'Loose Women' star - who first met the wannabe rapper in the green room of the 'This Morning' set - was spotted getting cosy with her beau at her co-star Denise Welch's wedding in Algarve, Portugal, just two weeks ago, but it appears their break-up has been brewing for a while.
The pal explained: "They had been virtually inseparable while Shobna was working in London on 'Loose Women'. She took him to Denise's wedding in the Algarve and introduced him to her closest friends.
"But a few minor niggles turned into rows and things escalated. She realised they both have and want different lifestyles.
"It turns out the age difference does matter. There is no-one else involved on either side."
- UKIP stages day of action after Sheering MP Robert Halfon's 'Nazis' comment
- Hunt's Motor Garage, Stortford's oldest car dealership, closing for good
- UKIP's Essex county councillors stage protest against flying of EU flag
- Beer we go! Stortford's Wetherspoons pub, The Port Jackson, set to open
- Stortford MP Mark Prisk presses for better service on Greater Anglia trains
- Property prices rise 7% as competition between buyers hots up